Super Stadium Baseball Game – Realistic Baseball Action – Perfect for Die-Hard Fans or Kids Just Learning the Game
- Realistic baseball action simulates a real game! Encourages hand-eye coordination and interaction. Perfect for die-hard fans or kids just learning the game. 1 – 2 players, Ages 6 and up.
- Features: Dual breaking ball lever, switch hitter feature, disappearing miracle ball, score pad, adjustable fielders positions, batter counts and the ability to choose pitches thrown
- Bat right or left handed but watch out for the disappearing miracle ball! Strategically position infielders. Pitch fast balls, curves or breaking balls. Keep track of balls, strikes and outs.
- Magnetized infield creates ball movement. Dual Pitching lever controls curve balls and changes speed. Your opponent won’t be able to predict the type of ball. Playing field measures: 16.5″ x 16.5″.
- Contents include: playing field game board, 1 bat, 1 pitcher, 3 base runners, 7 fielders, 3 score pins, 5 balls, score sheet and instruction manual.
Launching levers and hidden contraptions make this miniature baseball game a real crowd-pleaser! Step up to the plate and swing for the fences! Realistic baseball action allows you to hit singles, doubles, triples, and homers with the spring loaded bat while your opponent tries to strike you out by throwing fastballs and a variety of breaking balls at different speeds. Choose to bat right or left handed while the fielders are strategically positioned on the large 16… More >>
In terms of sheer dirt, three baseball scandals rise to the top: Shoeless Joe and the Black Sox, the 1985 Pittsburgh drug trials, and the steroid era. The former and latter have been covered extensively. Yet there has never been a book detailing the biggest drug trials in baseball history. The Pittsburgh Cocaine Seven tells the whole story in all its shocking details. The MLB participants were among the game’s elite, but most of the guys who took the fall for thes… More >>
A New York Times Best Seller
“Powerful…an important read.” —Publishers Weekly
New York Times bestselling author Steve Almond takes on America’s biggest sacred cow: football
In Against Football, Steve Almond details why, after forty years as a fan, he can no longer watch the game he still loves. Using a synthesis of memoir, reportage, and cultural critique, Almond asks a series of provocative questions:< ... More >>
Watching Baseball Smarter: A Professional Fan’s Guide for Beginners, Semi-experts, and Deeply Serious Geeks
- Great product!
Whether you’re a major league couch potato, life-long season ticket-holder, or teaching game to a beginner, Watching Baseball Smarter leaves no territory uncovered. In this smart and funny fan’s guide Hample explains the ins and outs of pitching, hitting, running, and fielding, while offering insider trivia and anecdotes that will surprise even the most informed viewers of our national pastime.
What is the difference between a slider and a curveball?
A… More >>