Wilson Flash Series 11 Inch WTA04RF16 11 Fastpitch Softball Glove

August 1, 2017 by  
Filed under Baseball Glove

Comments Off on Wilson Flash Series 11 Inch WTA04RF16 11 Fastpitch Softball Glove

  • 11 Inch Girls Softball Model
  • Victory Web with Weave
  • Adjustable Hook & Loop Wrist Closure
  • Soft, Mesh Back Fingers for a Lighter Feel

Product Description
The Flash series youth fastpitch gloves from Wilson feature flexible materials and thoughtful designs that come together to produce the easiest glove for young hands to close. The Flash offers a snug fit and more control to the player with a larger pocket to increase success on the field. – 11 Inch Girls Softball Model – Victory Web with Weave – Adjustable Hook & Loop Wrist Closure – Soft, Mesh Back Fingers for a Lighter Feel… More >>

Wilson Flash Series 11 Inch WTA04RF16 11 Fastpitch Softball Glove

Rawlings Premium Pro Series Glove Series

August 1, 2017 by  
Filed under Baseball Glove

Comments Off on Rawlings Premium Pro Series Glove Series

  • 11.75 Inch Model
  • 2-Piece Solid Web
  • Soft, Full-Grain Leather Shell
  • Patented Solid Core Technology
  • Lace-Less Heel and Palm Construction

Product Description
Rawlings Premium Pro Series features a soft, full-grain leather shell for a game-ready feel. 80% of the break-in is done a the factory, leaving you only 20% left to do. A lace-less heel and palm provide better feel for the ball and effortless break-in. The Solid Core Technology features OPTI-FIT, an innovation designed to improve how the glove fits the hand, resulting in enhanced grip, maximum command and optimal feel. – 11.75 Inch Model – 2-Piece Solid Web – Soft, … More >>

Rawlings Premium Pro Series Glove Series

Wilson Showtime Series 11.75″ Baseball Glove

August 1, 2017 by  
Filed under Baseball Glove

Comments Off on Wilson Showtime Series 11.75″ Baseball Glove

  • Wilson Showtime Series 11.75″ Baseball Glove

Product Description
Wilson Showtime Series 11.75″ Baseball Glove… More >>

Wilson Showtime Series 11.75″ Baseball Glove

Mizuno MVP Series GMVP1175B2 11.75″ Adult Baseball Infield Glove

July 31, 2017 by  
Filed under Baseball Glove

Comments Off on Mizuno MVP Series GMVP1175B2 11.75″ Adult Baseball Infield Glove

  • 11.75″ – Infield – Deep 3 Web – Right-Handed Throw
  • Bio Throwback Leather – Soft, pebbled leather for game ready performance and long lasting durability.
  • Ultrasoft Palm Liner – Palm liner with excellent feeling and soft finish.
  • Professional Level Lace – Same durable lace that’s offered in our professional level gloves. Outlined, embroidered logo.
  • Ultrasoft Palm Liner – Palm liner with excellent feeling and a soft finish.

Product Description
11.75″ – Infield – Deep 3 Web – Right-Handed Throw… More >>

Mizuno MVP Series GMVP1175B2 11.75″ Adult Baseball Infield Glove

Mizuno Prospect Series GPP1105RG Youth Baseball Glove

July 31, 2017 by  
Filed under Baseball Glove

Comments Off on Mizuno Prospect Series GPP1105RG Youth Baseball Glove

  • 11.00″ Youth Pattern
  • Right Handed Thrower
  • SureFit, V Flex, Double Hinge Heel, PowerLock, Power Close, Para Shock
  • Jennie Finch Model
  • 1 Year Limited Warranty

Product Description
Mizuno’s patented PowerClose technology is unmatched in the industry. Others may try to duplicate it, but no technology closes as easily. Three distinct levels of performance in all Cowhide leather with PowerClose II, cowhide leather palm with pigskin back, and all pigskin with PowerClose, afford the youth player the best options to make catching easy. The Parashock palm pad and Buttersoft lining in select Prospect Series models reduce shock to minimize “sting” whil… More >>

Mizuno Prospect Series GPP1105RG Youth Baseball Glove

Next Page »

Bad Behavior has blocked 292 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Content Protected Using Blog Protector By: PcDrome.